Effective Date 10/09/2023
Please find our GDPR policy below. If you have any questions or you would like to exercise your rights to have your personal data deleted then please contact us. You can find our contact information below or by using the contact us link.Contact Us
This GDPR Data Protection Policy (“Policy”) outlines how Personalised Ink (“we,” “our,” or “us”) collects, uses, discloses, and manages personal data obtained through our website and related services (“Website”). We are committed to protecting your privacy and complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable data protection laws.
2. Data Controller
Personalised Ink is the data controller responsible for the processing of your personal data. You can contact us at:
Bristol, BS14 9SQ]
3. Types of Personal Data Collected
We may collect the following types of personal data when you use our Website:
- Contact Information (email address, phone number, address, etc.)
- IP Address
- Location Data
- Cookies and Analytics Data
- User Preferences
- Other information voluntarily provided by you
4. Purpose of Data Processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our Website services
- To communicate with you
- To respond to inquiries and requests
- To comply with legal obligations
- For marketing and analytics purposes (with your consent)
5. Legal Basis for Processing
We rely on the following legal bases for processing your personal data:
- Contractual necessity
- Legal obligation
- Legitimate interests
6. Data Subject Rights
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to access: You can request access to the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to rectification: You can request corrections to inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten): You can request the deletion of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- Right to restrict processing: You can request that we limit the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- Right to data portability: You can request a copy of your personal data in a structured, machine-readable format.
- Right to object: You can object to the processing of your personal data for certain purposes.
- Right to withdraw consent: If we process your personal data based on your consent, you can withdraw that consent at any time.
7. How to Exercise Your Rights
To exercise any of your rights as a data subject or if you have any questions regarding your personal data and this Policy, please contact us using the contact information provided in Section 2.
8. Data Security
We take appropriate measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
9. Data Retention
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
10. Changes To This Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time. Any changes will be posted on our Website, and the revised Policy will be effective from the date of posting.
11. Contact Information
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding this Policy or your personal data, please contact us at the contact information provided in Section 2.